1. Head west towards Cochrane on the #1A Highway (Crowchild Trail becomes
2. Continue west away from Cochrane on the #1A highway for 13km.
3. Soon after you see the gas plant on the left side of the road, turn right onto
Highway 40. There are signs indicating this turn. (Tip - If you get to the gas
station then you have gone too far. This station is 1 km past the turnoff
for Highway 40)
4. Continue on Highway 40 for 22 km then turn right into the Capture The
Flag at our big red and yellow sign. Note that it is a winding highway road. (Tip - After you cross over
the bridge it is only 4km further)
5. DO NOT go past Kings Fold Retreat.
6. Please phone if you get lost!! 403-932-9510
Note: The total distance from Cochrane to Capture The Flag is 35 km.
GPS USERS: If you have GPS and you want to simply enter the coordinates of Capture the Flag Outdoor -
The coordinates are: N51° 16.970’ W114° 53.775’